Our history starts its path in Cormòns 1648,
when the Emperor of the Holy Roman Empire Ferdinand III (the Hapsburg Family were the governors of this land at the time) thanked Locatello Locatelli for its service during the Thirty Years’ War, donating him 300 fields in the area known as “Langoris”.
It has been almost four centuries since then, and Tenuta di Angoris takes care with the same dedication of both its 600 hectares of forests and vineyards and Villa Locatelli, the historical mansion, heart of the company and custodian of the tradition.
It’s on 1968 when, maybe for fate or luck, Angoris come back to another Locatelli family, homonymous of the first owner: 320 years after Locatello.
Giulio Locatelli bought the same property, bonding definitely this lands with Locatelli name. Marta Locatelli, received the baton from his father Luciano, renovated over the recent years the wine production and the image of Tenuta di Angoris. Winemaker Alessandro Bologna, assisted by a dynamic and passionate team, constantly looks after and valorizes the 75 hectares of vineyards in the estate, covering Friuli Region’s best suited areas (DOC Friuli Isonzo - DOC Friuli Colli Orientali - DOC Collio).