In Friuli Venezia Giulia, tourists can really choose what to do:
– Enjoy the sandy beaches of Grado and Lignano, or dive from the cliffs of the Trieste
– Admire mountain lakes or drink from fresh streams
– Walk along naturalistic paths or choose the various routes that connect these lands to the borderlands
– Ski on the snowy slopes in winter or admire the lush green of the woods in summer
– Use a bicycle along the 1000 km of the nine regional cycling paths, or be more adventurous and take one of the less-beaten cycling routes
– Visit the archaeological and cultural areas that have written our history, or admire our towns and villages
– Delight themselves with our gourmet products and accompany them with our wines
On the tourist web site TurismoFVG you will find the complete proposals offered by the regional territory.
Otherwise visit these other interesting web sites:
There are many events organized in the region throughout the year: Film and literary festivals, concerts, sports competitions, wine and gastronomic events. Write to us telling us about your interests, and we will give you all the information you need!
How to reach us: A4 motorway direction Trieste exit at Villesse. Continue along the highway A34 Villesse-Gorizia and exit in Gradisca D’isonzo. Continue on the motorway towards Udine for about four kilometres. At the third roundabout, turn towards Cormons (first exit): after about 500 metres, follow the indication to Tenuta di Angoris on your right.
To reach the Restaurant Wine Bar Poderi of Angoris, once you arrive at the third roundabout, you will find it on your left.